Yearly journal of scientific articles “Pravova derzhava” Volume 30 (2019),
Bobrovnik S. Law enforcement acts: nature, essence and place in the system of legislation.
Reforming the various spheres of life of a modern society depends on many factors of objective and subjective nature. One of them is the development and improvement of the legislative framework and the development of an adequate effective mechanism for the implementation of legal norms contained in legal orders. Of particular importance in this regard is the practice of law enforcement as a mechanism of individualization of requirements for certain circumstances or subjects. Accordingly, the analysis of acts of law enforcement, which ensure implementation of the requirements of the law-maker in the life of society in order to achieve the corresponding social effect, becomes a special urgency and practical significance. It may be argued that acts of law enforcement are a means of adequately reflecting the will of the subject of enforcement and bringing it to the person to whom this act is addressed. In turn, the effectiveness and efficiency of enforcement is determined by the level of scientific research of legal acts as one of the means of ensuring the reality and effectiveness of the implementation of the law.
For further investigation of the place of law enforcement acts in the system of legislation, we will understand under the legislation a system of coordinated, subordinate normative acts aimed at ensuring public order and the formation of an effective model of the rule of law. It normative act is a systemic and multifaceted legal category, which includes the whole set of acts that are normative and individual.
Variety of representations of scientists in relation to the essence of law enforcement acts is determined by the diversity of law as a means of regulatory influence, polyvariant significance of law enforcement, the plurality of ideas about the properties of this legal document, the relevance of the law of law enforcement from:
à) the way of external manifestation of the rules of conduct;
b) the result of consideration of a particular case;
c) the targeting of the regulation of specific cases;
d) the ratio of the state of certain life circumstances and their compliance with legal norms;
e) a clause for clearly defined entities;
f) the definition (establishment) of specific rights and responsibilities certain subjects;
g) state-power orders.
Proceeding from the foregoing, it is possible to determine the place of law enforcement acts in the system of legislation:
this is a kind of individual normative acts and components of legislation in its broad sense as a set of normative acts;
this is the legal form of the implementation of the rules of material and procedural law;
this is a document of authority to the body, which is accepted if it possesses state power authority;
this is the result of the creative intellectual activity of the subjects;
aimed at regulating behavior in specific situations;
has a documentary character, a normative basis and is generally mandatory;
generates legal consequences;
establish specific rights and obligations of participants in public relations;
- is a means of specifying abstract norms and their implementation into practice;
- have a branched species structure;
- is a means of determining the effectiveness of legislation.
Key words: legislation, essence, nature of law, normative acts, law enforcement acts.
1. Velykyi entsyklopedychnyi yurydychnyi slovnyk / za red. akad. NAN Ukrainy Yu.S. Shemshuchenka. Kyiv : Vyd-vo «Iurydychna dumka», 2012. 1020 s. S. 290.
2. Mala entsyklopediia teorii prava i derzhavy: Kyiv : Vyd-vo Yevropeiskoho universytetu, 2010. 368 s. S. 100.
3. Skakun O. F. Teoriia prava i derzhavy. Kyiv : Alerta; KNT; TsUL, 2009. 520 s. S. 314.
4. Teoriia derzhavy i prava: pidruchnyk / za red. O.V. Petryshyna. Kharkiv : Pravo, 2015. 368 s. S. 188.
5. Kelman M. S., Murashyn O. H., Khoma N. M. Zahalna teoriia derzhavy ta prava: pidruchnyk. Lviv : Novyi svit – 2000, 2018. 584 s. S. 386.
6. Velyka ukrainska yurydychna entsyklopediia : u 20-ty t. T. 3. Zahalna teoriia prava. Kharkiv: Pravo, 2017. 952 s. S. 523.
7. Melnyk V. P. Poniattia ta oznaky zakonodavstva: problemy, pidkhody, napriamy vyrishennia // Derzhava i pravo. Vyp. 44. Kyiv : Instytut derzhavy i prava im. V.M. Koretskoho NAN Ukrainy, 2009. S. 51.
8. Rabinovych P. M. Osnovy zahalnoi teorii derzhavy i prava. Ternopil, 2002. 503 s. S. 16.
9. Zahalna teoriia derzhavy i prava / za red. O.V. Zaichuka ta N.M. Onishchenko. Kyiv : Yurinkom-Inter, 2016. 348 s. S. 552.
10. Rabinovych P. M. Osnovy zahalnoi teorii derzhavy i prava. Ternopil, 2002. 503 s. S. 456.
11. Kelman M. S., Murashyn O. H., Khoma N. M. Zahalna teoriia derzhavy ta prava: pidruchnyk. Lviv : Novyi svit – 2000, 2018. 584 s. S. 161.
12. Zahalna teoriia derzhavy i prava / za red. O.V. Zaichuka ta N.M. Onishchenko. Kyiv : Yurinkom-Inter, 2016. 348 s. S. 108.
13. Yurydychna entsyklopediia : v 6 t. Kyiv: Ukr. entsykl., 1998. T. 1. 672 s. C. 75.
14. Dubinchak V. Yurydychna tekhnika aktiv pravozastosuvannia : dys. … k.yu.n. Kyiv, 2012. 206 s. S. 55.
15. Hryhorev F. A. Aktu prymenenyia prava. Saratov : Yuryst, 1995. 120 s. S. 60–62.
16. Tam samo. S. 62. 17. Diuriahyn Y. Ya. Prymenenye norm sovetskoho prava. Sverdlovsk: Lebed, 1973. 187 s.