Yearly journal of scientific articles “Pravova derzhava” Volume 30 (2019),
Gorbatenko V.P. Problems and prospects of the formation of an «alternative civilization».
The article describes the concept of “alternative civilization”, identifies its main characteristics. The situation connected with the development of human civilization in the first quarter of the XXI century is analyzed. The problems and prospects of the formation of new areas of civilization development, which, in particular, include: the transition to a new stage in the deployment of space programs; production of electricity from reproducible sources as a factor in the realization of the human right to a safe environment; approval of the postmaterial beginning in the structure of modern civilization; the emergence of transhumanism and the gradual formation of posthuman and posthumanity; preservation for future generations of the achievements of human civilization.
Humanity at the present stage of its development has embraced large-scale technological innovations, which can radically change not only the external environment, but also socio-natural properties of the person himself. This is evidenced by the achievements of genetics, cell therapy, nanotechnology, space exploration, methods of enhancing intelligence, information and communication technologies. Under these conditions, it is necessary to carefully analyze not only the technological but also the hygienic and environmental components of the achievements and the further development of technological change. Development of such areas as nano-security, nanotoxicology, should not relate to secondary tasks. From the sphere of futurology, the problem of the future passes into the sphere of social design and strategic planning, becoming a matter of spiritual, moral and cultural choices of man and human community. Hence, the priority tasks for the human community are: the prevention and settlement of local conflicts, the development of asymmetric strategies for confronting hybrid wars; overcoming the degradation of the environment, global pandemics and climate disasters; the formation of respect for the departure of man in the other world; use of the achievements of an innovative economy for the benefit of all mankind; reduction of risks and threats of continuation of technological development; integration of human and computer tools; solving the demographic situation, overcoming overpopulation and chronic poverty in developing countries; modification of a person, as well as an increase in the length of her life.
Key words: “alternative civilization”, space policy, alternative energy, postmaterial values, transhumanism, “millennium development goals”.
1. Bestuzhev-Lada Y. V. Alternatyvnaia tsyvylyzatsyia. Moskva: Humanyt. yzdat. tsentr VLADOS, 1998. S. 19.
2. Korsakov H.B. Voenno-kosmycheskaia polytyka Vashynhtona: stratehycheskye aspektû. SShA. Kanada. Ýkonomyka – polytyka – kultura. 2009. ¹ 1. S. 31–32.
3. Bukynhem, Dzhein. Chto dalshe? Putevodytel po budushchemu, sostavlennûi spetsyalystamy: prohnozû 50 samûkh vlyiatelnûkh ýkspertov Ameryky (pry uchastyy Tyffany Uord) : per. s anhl. M. Zhukovoi. Moskva : AST : Astrel; Vladymyr : VKT, 2011. S. 245.
4. Parenty, Maikl. Demokratyia dlia yzbrannûkh. Nastolnaia knyha o polytycheskykh yhrakh SShA; [per. s 7-ho anhl. yzd. V. Horbatko]. Moskva : Yzd-vo «Pokolenye», 2006. S. 149.
5. Dubovyk A. Zhytlo, yake pratsiuie na vlasnyka. Den. 2009. 16 hrudnia.
6. Stavros Dimas nahadav pro problemu hlobalnoho poteplinnia. Yevrobiuleten. 2009. ¹ 6. – S. 18.
7. Sterlynh, Brius. Budushchee uzhe nachalos : Chto zhdet kazhdoho yz nas v KhKhI veke? ; (Per. s anhl. Y. Tsybyzovoi). Ekaterynburh: U-Faktoryia, 2005. S. 242.
8. Weizsaecker, E., Wijkman, A. Come On! Capitalism, Short-termism, Population and the Destruction of the Planet. Springer, 2018. 220 p.
9. Novaia postyndustryalnaia volna na Zapade: Antolohyia / pod red. V. L. Ynozemtseva. Moskva: Academia, 1999. S. 249.
10. Kostenko O. M. Problema ¹ 1 suchasnoi tsyvilizatsii (v ukrainskomu konteksti): monohrafiia. Cherkasy : SUEM, 2008. S. 101.
11. Tetlok, Filip, Hardner, Den. Superprohnozuvannia. Mystetstvo ta nauka peredbachennia / per. z anhl. Iryna Mazarchuk. Kyiv: Nash format, 2018. S. 39.
12. Kharari, Yuval Noi. Homo Deus. Za lashtunkamy maibutnoho. Per. z anhl. O. Demianchuka. Kyiv, Fors Ukraina, 2018. S. 41–43.
13. Super-zernoskhovyshche. Den. 2008. 28 liutoho.
14. Brihhs, Helen. U «Skhovyshchi Sudnoho dnia» zibraly milion vydiv nasinnia. VVS. 27 liutoho 2018. URL: http://www.bbc.com/ukrainian/features-43208077 (data zvernennia : 01.03.2018).