Yearly journal of scientific articles “Pravova derzhava” Volume 30 (2019),
Tarakhonych T. Modeling method as a means of optimization of legal regulation
In the article is analyzed the need for urgent reforms in various spheres of social life, which is impossible without the processes of improving the legal technique, the use of methods and methods of legal forecasting and modeling of possible situations in the legal sphere.
Modeling in legal regulation is considered as one of the methods of scientific knowledge of social relations, which provides an opportunity to reproduce them by using logical methods (transformations) on specially created models.
It is emphasized that the modeling method allows us to trace the effectiveness of the created model, its effectiveness, to reveal its positive and negative sides, to identify possible shortcomings.
It is noted that the process of legal modeling will allow to assess objective processes taking place in society and state on the example of a certain object, a certain created behavior model, to identify the problem situation, to eliminate certain gaps, collisions in legal regulation, to unify the legislation and to provide the opportunity to make a balanced, scientifically sound and timely solution. The emphasis is placed on the fact that the dynamics of the development of social processes, the crisis phenomena taking place in the world, the complications of social systems equire operativeness in understanding these phenomena and making appropriate decisions.
It is characterized of the features of the modeling method in legal regulation, namely: this is a kind of social modeling; object of modeling are the phenomena of objective reality; it is aimed at their study by creating appropriate models; carried out by certain subjects; is a process of reproduction of objective reality on other specially created objects; provides visuality in scientific knowledge by creating a specific model.
It is emphasized that modeling is closely connected with the processes of legal modernization. Creation of a model of social development and improvement of the legal system, obtaining positive results, gives an opportunity to influence the processes of reforming Ukrainian society. To do this, spheres are identified that require legal modernization.
The principles and functions of modeling are singled out and described.
Key words: regulation, legal regulation, legal modernization, modeling, modeling principles, modeling functions.
1. Nahrebelnyi V. P. Prohnozuvannia i modeliuvannia v pravotvorenni ta pravozastosuvanni // Almanakh prava. Pravorozuminnia ta pravo realizatsiia: vid teorii do praktyky: Naukovo-prakt. yuryd. zhurnal. Vyp. 2. Kyiv : In-t derzhavy i prava im. V.M. Koretskoho NAN Ukrainy, 2011. S. 24. S. 21–27.
2. Baskakov A. Ya., Tulenkov N. V. Metodolohyia nauchnoho yssledovanyia. Kyev : 2002. 214 s. S. 106.
3. Filosofskyi entsyklopedychnyi slovnyk. Kyiv : Abrys, 2002. S. 392.
4. Sotsyolohycheskyi spravochnyk / pod obshchei red. V.Y. Volovycha. Kyev : Polytyzdat Ukraynû, 1990. 382 s. S. 47.
5. Filosofskyi entsyklopedychnyi slovnyk / holova redkol. V.I. Shynkaruk. Kyiv : Abrys, 2002. 744 s. S. 392.
6. Melnyk A. A. Yakist zakonu: teoretyko-metodolohichnyi ta tekhniko-iurydychnyi aspekty : dys. … kand. yuryd. nauk : spets. 12.00.01. Kyiv, 2018. 220 s. S. 82.
7. Horbatenko V. P. Pravova futurolohiia: predmetne pole i perspektyvy rozvytku v Ukraini // Almanakh prava. liudynotsentryzm u pravi: teoretyko-prykladni zasady: naukovo-prakt. yuryd. zhurnal. Vyp. 8. Kyiv : In-t derzhavy i prava im. V.M. Koretskoho NAN Ukrainy, 2017. S. 36–40. S. 37–38.