Yearly journal of scientific articles “Pravova derzhava” Volume 30 (2019),
Kysil L.E. Administrative and legal aspects of the control of bodies of state executive power concerning the implementation of the powers delegated to local authorities.
The article is dedicated to issues of the control of bodies of state executive It is stated that the specified issue, in the absence of a single legislative act, is to some extent regulated by a by-law normative act – the Procedures for monitoring the implementation of delegated authorities by executive bodies approved by the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on March 9, 1999. ¹ 339. Attention is drawn to the forms of implementation of the control powers of the executive authorities, in particular on: the analysis of the acts of local self-government, adopted on the issues of implementing delegated powers of executive authorities; information on the implementation of delegated powers of executive authorities; carrying out inspections of the executive bodies of village, settlement and city councils; consideration in the prescribed manner of the issue of responsibility of the rural, township, mayor. It is insisted that the delegation to local governments of certain powers of state executive bodies should not be considered as their actual release from responsibility for the improper performance of delegated powers. After all, these powers continue to retain their state significance.
It is analyzed the problems of administrative responsibility, if in the process of supervising the executive authority determines that: the village, town, city mayor violates the Constitution or laws of Ukraine, the rights and freedoms of citizens; does not ensure the exercise of delegated powers of executive bodies; interferes with monitoring their implementation.
It is proposed to legislatively define the procedures for delegating the powers of the state executive bodies to local authorities and improve the procedures for supervising in the Procedures for monitoring the implementation of delegated authorities by executive bodies approved by the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on March 9, 1999. ¹ 339.
It is proved that the problem of legal regulation of control over the implementation by local governments of delegated powers is relevant and requires further research in the following areas: creation of a procedure for conducting checks not only of legality, but also on the expediency of decisions of local governments adopted in pursuance of delegated powers; in case of non-compliance with the legislation of the adopted decision, act or omission of the local government body regarding the exercise of the delegated powers, provide for the possibility of establishing by the local administration the procedure for pre-trial (claim) settlement of the violations found; to supplement the Code of Administrative Justice of Ukraine with provisions on judicial proceedings of disputes arising from administrative contractual relations in the field of delegation of these powers; to establish clear grounds and procedure for bringing rural, town, city mayors as officials of local self-government, which do not ensure the implementation of delegated powers of executive authorities, to administrative responsibility; impede the implementation of control over their implementation.
Key words: bodies of executive power, local authorities, decentralization of executive power, delegation of authority, control.
1. Konstytutsiia Ukrainy. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/254%D0%BA/96- %D0%B2%D1%80 (data zvernennia – 27.12.2018).
2. Pro mistseve samovriaduvannia v Ukraini: Zakon Ukrainy vid 21.05.1997 r. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/280/97-%D0%B2%D1%80 (data zvernennia – 27.12.2018).
3. Pro mistsevi derzhavni administrat¬sii: Zakon Ukrainy vid 09.04.1999 r. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/586-14 (data zvernennia – 27.12.2018).
4. Karabin T. O. Problemy detsentralizatsii vykonavchoi vlady v Ukraini ta mozhlyvi napriamy yikh vyrishennia. Forum prava. 2012. ¹ 4. S. 441–442.
5. Storozhuk I. P. Orhanizatsiino-pravove zabezpechennia pryntsypiv mistsevoho samoupra¬vlinnia: avtoref. dys…kand. yuryd. nauk : 12.00.07. Kyiv, 2010. 20 s. S. 13–14.
6. Pro dele¬huvannia orhanam mistsevoho samovriaduvannia okremykh derzhavnykh povnovazhen : proekt Zakonu Ukrainy ¹ 1472 vid 01.02.2008 r. URL: http://search.ligazakon.ua/l_doc2. nsf/link1/JF14W00A.html (data zvernennia – 27.12.2018).
7. Bublyk H. V. Delehuvannia povnovazhen mistsevymy orhanamy vlady: orhanizatsiino-pravovyi aspect : avtoref. dys. … kand. yuryd. nauk : 12.00.07. Kyiv, 2005. 16 s.
8. Poriadok kontroliu za zdiisnenniam orha¬namy mistsevoho samovriaduvannia delehovanykh povnovazhen orhaniv vykonavchoi vlady: Postanova Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy vid 09.03 1999 r. ¹ 339. URL: http://zakon.rada.gov. ua/laws/show/339-99-%D0%BF(data zvernennia – 27.12.2018).
9. Kuzmenko S. L. Poriadok perevirky aktiv orhaniv mistsevoho samovriaduvannia z pytan zdiisnennia delehovanykh povnovazhen orhaniv vykonavchoi vlady. Teoriia i praktyka derzhavnoho upravlinnia..2018. ¹ 1.S. 1–6. C. 3.
10. Pro sluzhbu v orhanakh mistsevoho samovriaduvannia: Zakon Ukrainy vid 07.06.2001 r. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2493-14 (data zvernennia – 27.12.2018).
11. Pro status deputativ mistsevykh rad: Zakon Ukrainy vid 07.06.2001 r. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/93-15 (data zvernennia – 27.12.2018).